Origami is the ancient art of folding paper. Amazing things can be made without cutting or gluing in origami.My daughter enjoyed making these sailboats.
Square colored paper
1. Get a piece of square paper color side up in a diamond shape.
2. Fold the paper in half diagonally and crease.
3. Fold left and right corners up to the top corner and crease, which should create a small diamond shape.
4. Pull the left and right corners back down to return to the triangle shape.
5. Fold the first layer of paper from the top corner down to the bottom.
6. Fold the left and the right corners back to the top corner along the same fold.
7. Flip paper over to the other side.
8. Pull the single layer of paper from the top corner.
9. Flip paper over.
10. Fold bottom corner up to middle and flatten.
Now you have a sailboat!
Source :- Activitytv.tv