Monday, November 22, 2010
Thanksgiving Paper Plate Turkey
This Thanksgiving paper plate turkey craft uses a small paper plate, some construction paper and paint.This turkey is simple enough for even young children .It can also be a good class room activity for children for Thanksgiving. Turn it into a craft for the whole family and enjoy your Thanksgiving!
* 1 small paper plate
* 3 colour construction papers ( I used yellow ,green, orange )
* 2 Googly eyes
* Brown paint ( I used acrylic paint )
* Paint brush
How to make Paper Plate Turkey Craft:
* Paint the small paper plate brown paint and set aside to dry.
* Cut feather shapes out of the construction papers. You will need 3 feathers of each color.
* Cut a small triangle out of orange or yellow construction paper for a beak.
* Cut a small peanut shape out of red construction paper for a waddle.
* Cut two feet out of orange or yellow construction paper.
* Tape or glue the feathers onto the back of the paper plate.
* Glue the beak,eyes, waddle, and feet to the front of the paper plate.
Your beautiful Thanksgiving Turkey is ready.
Source :- Allkidsnetwork.com