This trinket box is made of popsicle sticks and makes a great Father's Day gift. It can be used to hold your loose change, keys, wallet or just about anything.Popsicle stick crafts are perfect for children of all ages, and challenges their building skills as well as their imagination.
* Box of Popsicle sticks
* Various colors of Paint
* White glue
First take popsicle sticks and color with a paint ( I used Poster Colors). Then let the painted sticks dry completely.
1) Lay 11 popsicle sticks flat on your work surface so that the edges are touching and they are all even. We will call this the base of the frame.
2) Run a bead of glue in a straight line vertical to the sticks you laid down and close to one end (means glue them side by side)
3) Lay a stick on top of this bead of glue. We'll refer to this as the brace.
4) Repeat steps 2 & 3 on the other end of the sticks.
5) Put a dot of glue on each of the four corners. Lay two sticks horizontal to the to brace pieces you glued down.
6) Put a dot of glue on each of the four corners again and lay two sticks horizontal to the last two you laid.
7) Continue in this fashion, building up the sides of the box until height you desired is reached (each side should have at least 6 sticks).
8) Glue the piece of felt to the inside of the box for a nice finished look.
Source:- Crafts Elf